Home Healthcare Coordinator (Full-Time)
Overview of the Position:
Oversee the supply chain process of the Home Healthcare (HHC) Ministry, liaise with staff, recipients, and outside partners, and ensure that inventory is being managed and tracked. Responsible for handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, retrieving needed items, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands. The hours for this role are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Wednesday from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Greet visitors in a professional manner
- Provide visitors with information and direct them accordingly
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate party
- Process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintains inventory and stock control of the HHC items. Monitors inventory by completing counts as required. Ensure the front office and inventory rooms are kept clean and tidy, which includes identifying areas where processes could be improved, and work practices amended
- Works with leadership to designate and adjust storage of product/inventory.
- Oversees volunteer activities on-site as it pertains to HHC ministry
- Communicates with staff, recipients, and other organizations to arrange deliveries and pick-ups of HHC.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports, maintaining database
- Assist and complete other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Numerical Abilities/ Data Entry & Reporting Skills/ Inventory Control/ Microsoft Office 365 Experience
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; associate degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license