Recycling and Reclamation Worker (Part-Time)
Overview of the Position:
Prepare and sort materials or products for recycling, identify and remove hazardous substances, and dismantle components of products such as large-scale medical equipment. This is a part-time position.
- Harvests, records, and stores desirable parts for future use.
- Dismantles scrapped equipment and sorts pieces into containers.
- Sorts materials to separate items, such as steel, stainless, copper, brass, aluminum, circuit boards etc. for recycling.
- Documents actions by logging scrapped or harvested equipment.
- Cleans the warehouse/shop area by sweeping, raking, picking-up debris, or moving barrels and bins.
Warehouse Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
- Time Management
- Reporting Skills
- Experience driving a forklift and pallet jack preferred
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associate degree preferred.
Valid driver’s license.
Able to lift 75 lbs. or more